A Morning..

Morning everyone...wat a peaceful morning..bt i gonna wake up on 9am...so pity..cos i gonna accompany my lovely dear go mid valley for workshop..

Haizzz...gonna wake from my very comfortable bed,cold bt warmly bed..bt it's worth because my dear..

After fetch dear,den we go da bao mcdonald breakfast..a mcdonald sausage mcmuffin..wat a delicious breakfst!! bt..i cant drink the coffe,cos i need to drive and scare will poured my shirt..so jt eat the hash brown n the burger,bt is dear feed me geh,so sweet n happy breakfst..

Hehe..my english nt so well hope urs wont laugh me oo..aft reach mid valley, i let dear go down 1st, den i go look for parkin..park alone,walk alone to the cafe shop with the onli one partner called ---Compaq Presario cq40(dear's laptop)..

ooPPss...gt a call gonna leave 1st..to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment